Sunday, April 12, 2009

Week #15 Stash Report



I used 1 yard this week: 1/2 of lousy fabric to mop up messes, and 1/2 yard to make tea towel rags.

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 106 yards

OUT this week: 1 yard
OUT YTD: 53 yards

YTD Total: 53 yards IN

I finished my Japanese quilt top last night and now need to make plans to quilt it. DH accidentally deleted the picture of the whole top, but I think you can see from this one what it looks like. How would you (simply) quilt this if it were yours? (The book is Japanese Quilt Blocks to Mix and Match by Susan Briscoe.)

We went for a long drive today to look at some land for sale. We're not seriously looking, but we want to know what's out there so when we can, we know what we can afford. I wish we could move today!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Pam in KC said...

I have no idea how to quilt it, but I like it.

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Very cute. I like how you quilted it.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...