Sunday, April 26, 2009

Week #17 Stash Report

I finished quilting the Japanese quilt! This week I'll bind it, and that'll be more yardage out, but for now I'll settle for finishing my rag rug (10 1/2 yards).

The Assistant bought a yard of funky fat quarters yesterday, but I only bought 3 yards of extra-wide backing for a commissioned T-shirt quilt, so I'm not counting my T-shirt.

So...

IN this week: 1 yard
IN YTD: 113

OUT this week: 10 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 64 yards

YTD Totals: 49 yards IN

I'm making progress!

This week, I hope to finish the Japanese quilt and catch up on Judy's scrap quilt. I also have some basement curtains to work on, but since I have surgery on Friday (gulp), I'm not pushing myself too much. I have lots of work-work and house-work to complete by then!

2 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Great bust this week!

Lori in South Dakota said...

Surgery? SURGERY?? Hope it's not anything major. And you've got lots of things going!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...