Sunday, August 29, 2010

Stash Report Week #35

IN this week: 3/4 yard
IN YTD: 106 1/4 yards

OUT this week: 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 156 yards

YTD Total: 49 3/4 yards OUT!

Saturday, a rush trip to JoAnn's enabled me to make a last-minute gift of a skirt for a birthday party. The Assistant's journey into preschool has thrown everyone for a much bigger loop than we expected, primarily because her elevated anxiety level makes everyone a little crazy. She cries WAY too much. I'll give her a few more weeks, and it should improve.

Bear Cub (also known as Q) has been nursing all night, most nights, lately. I haven't been getting as much sleep between that and the Assistant waking up more because she's anxious.

Maybe this week will slow down enough to sew a little more!

Check out who had a more productive week than me on Judy's blog!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Best of luck, your little ones won't be little that long so enjoy all the ups and downs.

Lori in South Dakota said...

wish I could send you some rain. We've had plenty, this last week we watered the garden for the maybe the 3rd time all year. busy busy busy at your house, as usual!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...