Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Things

... A day free of screaming tantrum/panic attacks from the Screamer.
... Bear Cub Q unrolled the roll of toilet paper in the bathroom and laughed the whole time.
... Bear Cub Q took a three-hour nap today.
... I made Mexican Spaghetti using homemade chili powder and homemade taco seasoning.  My lips tingled.  The meal was accompanied by homemade corn bread using the last of our home-grown corn.
... My mom was here today.
... My mom is going to spend a week with my sister in Colorado, who's had the flu.  I'll miss Mom, but am glad for Sis.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Alzbeta said...

Thanks for loaning me mom for the rest of week :). We will be grateful for the chance to recuperate (and see her)! Love you!

(PS. My favorite happy thing is little papoose laughing the whole time he unrolled the toilet paper roll. Hope it didn't cause you too much work ;-).)

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...