Saturday, December 18, 2010

Stash Report Week #51

N this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 156 3/4 yards

OUT this week: 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 179 3/4 yards

YTD Total: 23 yards out

I finished the Pink Things top.  It is now basted, with my DH's assistance.  (Just don't tell him I may have to undo all the pins he helped with - he lifted the quilt top up to close pins, so the bottom wrinkled!)

I am still working on the Favorite Things blocks for the 4th border.  All the other borders are pieced at cut, so once the 78 blocks are done, I'll be cruising (until I get to the backing, that is).

In wilder, non-sewing news, my brother moved this weekend, my DH's dad is in town, and we had a someone come back to look at our house again!

Check out the other stash reports on Judy's blog.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

sounds like you had a lot going on this week and still managed to use up some fabric, great going.

Alzbeta said...

So exciting that someone looked a second time at your house!!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...