Saturday, December 25, 2010

Stash Report Week #52

10 1/2 yards in this week... I had pictures, but forgive the lack thereof due to unforseen circumstances this evening (the Screamer just destroyed DH's paycheck).  I will be ending the year only 13 yards OUT, but since my stash is small to begin with, I am okay with those totals.  I'm still not sure that I'll be aiming to decrease my stash significantly next year, but I know I will be aiming to FINISH some projects that have been waiting to be begun for several years, hence the UFO list from Judy's.

We had a lovely Christmas together.  The Assistant loved to tear into (and distribute) all the presents, and Q loved the paper.  The Screamer found some toys with which to build, and her day was made too.

Check out the other stash reports on Judy's blog.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Charlene S said...

Well, paychecks can be replaced with just a little bit of trouble! Fun with your family can never be replaced or recaptured.

SpinningStar said...

Considering that you are raising an active family, you did a great job with the stashbusting. And we'll have fun next year with the UFO busting!

Liz

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...