Monday, December 27, 2010

To end the year...

Goal #1 was to use 50 yards more than I bought.  While I did not accomplish this goal (only 13 yards more), I did use more than I bought, which is good.

Goal #2 was to donate a charity quilt.  DONE!

Goal #3 was to use up a box of yuckies.  DONE!

Goal #4 was to learn and execute a new quilty skill.  I will consider my wool applique project as fulfilling this goal, as I learned to do embroidery stitches for future quilts!

It was a good year, all in all.  And, after all, with three beautiful kids, goals are only goals.

1 comment:

oscynquilts said...

Hi Katie,

Happy New Year! Your little ones are truly beautiful,they look so happy. I hope the baby gets well soon.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...