Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stash Report Week #12

After last week's exciting delivery, it was time to get crackin'.  Therefore, this week, I pieced a pillowcase to match the Assistant's Pink Things quilt.  I can't include a photo, as I promptly washed it and put it away for her birthday in April.

I also finished Screamer's "princess" dress, complete with fabric flowers.  As you can see, she's quite happy with it (or is that grin for the oatmeal cooking in her hand?)

I also started a new quilt top with Judy in celebration of National Quilting Day.  I am currently working on the borders, but here is a picture of the blocks.  Check out Judy's blog for the pattern.  Her directions are beautiful, clear, concise... I love how it's turning out, especially since I have always been put off by borders but love Judy's, so I'm doing them.  AND it's all from stash.

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 139 3/4 yards

OUT this week: 4 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 23 3/4 yards

YTD Totals: 116 yards IN

This week is Spring Break, so I will be slowed down by DH being home.  Plus, onions and asparagus need planting.  Still, I hope to finish my brown table runner, get the borders on my Favorite Things top, and finish the top "Making Ends Meet."  There's that pink and green baby top as well, but it may need to wait.

Check out the other stash reports to see what else people did for National Quilting Day!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

6 comments:

Kathie said...

We don't have spring break for a few more week, enjoy having everyone home.

Kate said...

Love the pricess in her new dress. Also love your teal quilt, very pretty! Enjoy your spring break, we just got back from our spring break. Kiddo was more than ready to have some solo time away from Mom and Dad!

Amy said...

Beautiful dress for the little one!

Marti said...

What a pretty dress on a pretty girl. Did you attach the flowers by hand or by machine? Your quilt is coming along quickly, I'm so impressed! Very pretty too, but then I'm a blue & white fan.

Living the Lewis Lifestyle said...

She looks adorable in her princess dress. You did a great job...I am sure she never wants to take it off! You are such a great mommy!

Penny said...

Love your aqua quilt. That is my favorite color. It is stunning. Great way to celebrate National Quilting Day. Great job.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...