Monday, July 4, 2011

Design Wall Monday

I was going to take some great pictures of all the fabric I cut Saturday.  Then, Sunday, I left my purse *with the camera in it* at my mom's house.  I'll pick it up later today and maybe get a few pictures... or not, it's going to be a crazy day!

My design areas have a few things going on... fabric for 3 table runners (this month's color is BLUE!)... my Scraps to Treasures project, as I realized I should have the top done by the end of July if I want time to hand quilt it (I may have to go with machine quilting, since I'm traveling this month)!  It's going to be the month to get friendly again with my machine, as I hardly used it in June, but there's no way I'm hand-piecing all of the above AND making any progress on my UFO!

Happy Fourth of July!  God bless all those who have served or who are currently serving (or those who will serve, and of course all of their families!).  We're hiding out in the basement... partially because we're not turning on the AC this summer and partially because the fireworks sound miles away instead of next door.

Check out the other design walls at the Patchwork Times.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...