Saturday, September 24, 2011

Stash Report Week #39

Whew!  It's been another whirlwind week, complete with travel, training, teaching, fever, packing, and some finishes!

First, my Scraps to Treasures quilt is done.  8 yards.  Pictures, etc., when the voting is over in late October.

Fall colored bunting for my sister.  1 1/2 yards

A banner for the craft fair in my FAVORITE colors. 1/2 yard

Green table runner, monochromatic challenge.  2 yards

Making Scraps Meet.  Awesome to use my favorite colors, scraps from my Making Ends Meet top (pattern by Judy Laquidara)  8 yards
I enjoyed trying all the new quilting designs.  My tension is better.  Some of the quilting doesn't fill very gracefully, but I love it!

Four placemats, 2 1/2 yards

Lots o' hats and dish cloths and flowers for the craft show.  I should take a picture, but there's this thing called new windows that interrupting all progress.

My grand total for this week?
22 1/2 yards.  My goal for the rest of the year is to use 69 1/2 more yards, so I am almost a 1/3 of the way to my goal.  Too bad every week can't be this awesome, right?

Check out the other stash reports at Judy's place.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! That's a lot of sewing. Good job.

Jen Eskridge said...

Are those the strip alphabets you mentioned at WMQG? They look really cool & would definitely make a great banner.

krisgray said...

Wowee!! Now those are some impressive numbers!

Jennifer said...

Fantastic week and I really love your banner!

Henrietta said...

I have to agree on your favorite color, after what seem aeons on cream to browns my soul craves bright aqua and turquoise.

What were you thinking? It is a learning experience and you are a very talented woman, plus maybe a chance for some pin money. You will do fine.

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...