Sunday, March 31, 2013

Get it Done: April Edition

March's goals:
1. Judy's mystery medallion quilt step three was supremely easy.  It's done, I still love the fabric, and the directions are fabulous.  You should join us!

Somehow my scraps didn't make it to the official list, but it was supposed to be there.  My scraps for the rainbow scraps challenge hosted by Soscrappy are mostly used up.  I ended up with a handful of orange scraps, but I'm not starting another new project just to use a few extra scraps.  Inspiration will strike at some point, and I'm still reducing my scraps.

2. I finished my red rows for the sampler quilt, cut all the blue and red blocks, and sewed five blue and red blocks.  I had hoped to sew ten, but I have other projects to finish!

3.  The Easter clothes are completed.  I'll post about them after I have a picture of all of us at Easter wearing them. This year, I opted for skirts over dresses.

4.  My Madrona Road challenge is done!

April's goals are:
1. Mystery medallion quilt step 4.

2. Use of my scraps of the given color (GREEN!).

3.  Finish all my blue and red blocks and assemble them into a row.

4.  Quilt the Tshirt quilt for my husband's cousin!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...