Saturday, March 2, 2013

Over Orange


This is it.  I have a handful of orange left, but not enough for anything useful.  All I could eke out was five spools, one 2" squares block, and 6 blocks for my "9s and 6s"... I don't know what the real name is, but that's what I call the blocks in the lower right.  I'll combine them with reds and browns when those colors roll around.

I even checked out my stash, but there are no different fabrics than seen here, so it didn't make sense to chop them up.  Maybe I need to go shopping for orange!

Have a great Saturday!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

11 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You did well with what you had - and the purpose is to use up your scraps - to well done!

Sheila said...

You did good. Pretty blocks, Zana.

Ellen said...

Great use of the few scraps that you had!

Cathy Tomm said...

Great Orange blocks. You do not have any more. Ouch.

Candace said...

Looking great and you have a nice little group there. I think orange will be well represented.

Angie said...

Nice orange scraps - you've won the challenge by using all your orange!! Be careful if you decide to go shopping for more orange fabric - it just might take over your stash!!

Kate said...

Pretty blocks. I didn't have many orange scraps either. I will this year.

Quilter Kathy said...

Very pretty spool blocks!

scraphappy said...

Congratulations on clearing out the orange. Glad you were able to use it all up.

Deb A said...

Great job using up all your orange scraps. You win! Very pretty blocks.

Julierose said...

Those orange spools are just lovely...Julierose

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...