Thursday, February 28, 2013

Get It Done March

February's list:
1.  Month 2 of Judy's Mystery Medallion quilt is DONE!

2. Sew 5 red blocks for my sampler quilt.  DONE and then some!

3. Finish 1 twirly skirt.  DONE.  This will be in the mail today.

4.  My purple scraps for the rainbow scrap challenge were made into bowties for my in-between quilt, a placemat for my brother's girlfriend, and a doll quilt for a niece.  I had a few leftovers, but scarcely a handful, so I am declaring this task DONE!

5.  Mending is DONE!  I had trouble with this task in a humorous way.  I finished the original mending early in the month.  Then the Assistant and DH cleaned up their clothes and brought me a new and even larger pile of mending.  Oy!  I finished most of the new pile too.

March's list:
1. Month three of Judy's mystery medallion quilt.

2.  Finish the red rows of my sampler quilt.

3.  Make Easter clothes for the kiddos.  (I'd better hustle!)

4.  Finish my Madrona Road challenge quilt before the April meeting.  Yes, we're behind, but we didn't receive the fabric for the challenge until it was almost over.

Check out other lists at Patchwork Times!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.



2 comments:

Diane Wagner said...

Good job on all your finishes. You have a lot going on and I'm impressed that you are able to get so much done.

Kate said...

You did really well in February, especially since it's such a short month. Good luck with your goals for March.

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...