Saturday, February 23, 2013

Medallion Mystery Step #2

Done!



I am having trouble with my needle.  I've tried several different needles and sizes, but still the bobbin thread pulls to the top and feels very uneven.  It has something to do with the fabric, but I haven't figured out how to fix it yet.  I don't remember having this trouble previously.  Hmm...

I'm really enjoying Judy's clarity of directions and Vicki's fabulous fabrics.  Where this is going, I certainly don't know, but I'm enjoying the ride!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Very pretty! Hope you can resolve your needle issue.

Chris said...

That looks great!! I love your fabric selection!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...