Thursday, February 14, 2013

Spammers...

...think I'm at least twice my real age.  No, I can't sign up for AARP and, no, I don't need a motorized chair to get about. (edit: apparently you can join AARP at 50, not 60, like I thought, so... At least 20 years older than I really am!)

Thanks anyway!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

P.S.  Baby JoJo and I, along with the rest of the family, are quite ill.  If my fever would hurry up and break, I could do more to help the others get well.  Send everyone sleepy and healing thoughts, please!

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

I hope you feel better soon and that you never need a motorized chair!

Deb A said...

Oh no! It is never good when Mom gets sick. Hope everyone has a speedy recovery.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...