Monday, February 4, 2013

Headbands

My beautiful photographer-sister asked for some headbands for her baby girl, who will arrive any day.  Of course, since it was at her instigation that I opened my shop, I had to comply.

Here they are.  Once they are tested, I'll add pictures that include lots of baby cuteness!


They're super easy to make...

Ch 11.
ROW 1: SC in 2nd chain from hook and in following 9 (10 sc)
ROW 2: Ch 1.  Turn.  SC across.
ROW 3-5: Repeat row 2 three more times.  Fasten off.  Weave in ends.

Crochet a long chain, at least the circumference of the baby's head plus a few inches for tying.
Place square in center of chain.  With 10" or so of yarn, wrap around the square and chain, pulling tightly, to create a bow.  Fasten off securely.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...