Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sampler Quilt Progress

I decided to focus on the two red rows, since I had the most red blocks finished.  Now, with 24 of the 34 I need for the two rows, I am making good progress.  I had hoped to finish all 34, but illness kicked my tail.  Maybe in March, after I whip out some Easter clothes, I can finish the red blocks and assemble the rows, just to feel like I accomplished something!


I am enjoying the process more now that I have a count for how many blocks of each size I need.  Also, the prospect of finishing a row or two spurs me on.  I can do it!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Mez said...

Oh wow, these blocks are great! I've never been brave enough to use just two colours, but I might give it a go now :o)

Kate said...

Beautiful blocks, red and white is such a classy combination.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...