Saturday, December 21, 2013

Cutting Scraps, the Crazy Way

First, Mr. JoJo is mobile and a royal pain.  He thinks the rotary cutter should be his, so if he's close enough, make a dive for it.  Or does this:
 Notice the Assistant looking on and laughing.

Before and after his climbing antics, I cut another tray of 4patches and 9patches.  Good times, folks.
Maybe I will actually get to sew today.  I desperately need to quilt, but am lacking motivation.

Good sewing to you all!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, but how could you stay aggravated when he turns on that smile! Enjoy every minute - next thing you know he'll be asking for the car keys! ;-)

Deb A said...

I think you need to sew some blocks so they can 'make their own quilts' on the floor. It keeps mine occupied so I can sew. They when they are tops one is always rolling on it saying it is 'cozy'. Enjoy these times. Love your storage idea by the way.

Kate said...

The diving for the rotary cutter would make my heart stop. It seems that stitching is not for the faint of heart at your house.

scraphappy said...

I'd be in mortal fear of that little cutie grabbing the rotary cutter. Hope you find some time and energy -- and maybe even both at the same time.

Lori said...

You have LOTS of help!! Merry Christmas!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...