Saturday, December 14, 2013

Scraptastic Saturday

We have a busy day on the books, folks, but that's how it works at our house.  All or nothing with no in between.

Today, I have quilt guild from 10-2.  I'll race home for James to attend a wedding at 2.  He'll race home for us to get the kids squared away for the faculty dinner for James' school.  Late night, crabby kids, bed.  Sunday is Zana's first confession, so we'll be having company for dinner and an excited girl.

What do I have to show in scrap use?  Not much.  Much of the last few weeks has been caught up in quilting my modern quilt (more on that later.  I'm still inching away on the binding.)



Bear Cub Q wanted to share the numberjacks with you: 01236540123456987

Check out other scrap uses as part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

scraphappy said...

Such a busy time. I hope all the festivities went well.

Kate said...

There is always so much more going during the holidays.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...