Friday, June 20, 2014

HSTeria quilt along

Slowly but surely, I'm making progress!  Here are all the main parts.  I decided not to slap 4.5" squares in the corners, so I'm cutting out more HS triangles to make small stars for each corner.  While this definitely adds to the time factor, I think it will make a nicer tree skirt in the end!
I'm attempting to quilt a queen size quilt right now, so it may be a bit until I get back to this, but I surely will as it's staring at me from the design wall!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

It's going to be pretty!

shirley said...

that is coming along just fine....good job.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...