Saturday, June 28, 2014

Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone...

I was happy with the lack of sunshine today for two reasons: clouds often mean rain and we wanted cooler weather for our first farmer's market booth.  Whew!  It was quite a day, since my DH had never done any kind of booth and was a little nervous, and we were worried about storms.

It was all happy, and we sold most of our produce, so I came home exhausted and too brain-dead to post.

I did finish, last week, some more "9s and 6s" that will be made entirely out of warm colors.  I think I am making it larger than my original plan, as I still have a LONG way to go, but it's okay... these are super quick blocks, and I had plenty of sewing time this month.
 Next week should be a sewing week also, as the temps are expected to approach 100 F for a few days, and I am NOT up for work outside in that weather!

Check out the other yellow wrap ups today!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

scraphappy said...

So glad you were able to get so much. Done. I love your blocks with dark and light.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...