Friday, July 11, 2014

HSTeria Quilt Along

I had hoped to have this tree skirt in one piece by today, but, alas, I'm not there.  JoJo has become singularly skilled in his destruction of my sewing machine, so here we are, half together.  At least I have all the tiny blocks made.  Several rows are together, so I'm just going to keep on trucking!

I see one little block fell off the bottom row, but it's back up now!


Be sure to check out other HST projects!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Awesome! Great idea for tree skirt.

Vicki W said...

This is going to be so pretty!

Kate said...

Very pretty.

Hopefully JoJo didn't do any permanent damage to the sewing machine.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...