Saturday, July 12, 2014

Lonely Block!

Busy, busy, busy.  Destructo boy.  Summer.  Enough said.


I finished one lonely block for my sampler quilt.  Only seven to go (and a slew of other sewing, but let's focus on the easy part, okay?).

I will be working at a farmer's market again today, so there won't me much sewing today either.  That's okay, since I'll be hiding my sewing machine from JoJo, who has become skilled in his dismantling/readjusting of my machine.

Be sure to check out more prolific sewing (in red, of course) as part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

6 comments:

Mari said...

One block is better than no blocks! I like how the stripes all go in the same direction. Looks good!

Nell's Quilts said...

Bricks nicely stacked. Stripes all aligned. Perfect little block.

LA Paylor said...

here's wishing you more sewing time soon!! LeeAnna Paylor lapaylor.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Sounds like you've got challenges on multiple fronts. Hope you can get back to stitching soon.

Sally Trude said...

That's what I love about this challenge...you grow a quilt one step at a time.

Sheila said...

I agree with Mari.
Love those red fabrics : )

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...