Saturday, July 5, 2014

HSTeria, slow going

It doesn't look much different, but I have worked on my tree skirt.  Those pesky little 4" blocks are taking so much longer than I expected, partly because JoJo has been finding the pieces no matter where I hide them and scattering them to the four winds.  I also haven't been getting enough sleep as we've been out in the evenings, and I'm too tired to sew when I can rest.  Oh, well.  Progress is progress.



I hope to finish the blocks this week and piece the top.  Now with what do I back it?

Check out other HSTerical projects at Vicki's place!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love your use of color in the tree skirt. Good luck on getting it all sewn together this week.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...