Saturday, November 15, 2014

Rainbow Scrap Challenge: Blue Bits

I spent most of my sewing time finishing two quilts this week.  Unfortunately, I still haven't taken pictures of the big one, my row quilt, as it's already in use by Bear Cub, who loves it.  The second quilt, a little baby snuggle quilt, is done and even blogged!


I did manage to stitch up and trim my blue triangle blocks.  Somehow I attached an entire row backwards, but since I'm aiming for a bit of quirky in the quilt anyway, I'm going to leave it.

You can see a peek of the Assistant's sewing (red and white).
More on that another day!
I've been battling mice in the house (oh, how I dislike mice!), so there's been more cleaning and moving of boxes than sewing.  Hopefully I catch the remaining mice soon and can get back to more entertaining occupations!

Check out the other lovely light blue projects that are part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge every Saturday!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I really like these blocks a lot. Good luck with the mice!

Kate said...

Very pretty blues. You've done a lot to use up those scraps.

Good luck with mice chasing and catching.

Nell's Quilts said...

The joys of country living. Glad you got some sewing time in between chases.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...