Sunday, March 8, 2015

Stash Report Week #10

IN this week: 1 yard
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 1 yard
OUT YTD: 18 3/4 yards

YTD Total: 17 3/4 yards OUT!

I'm still on a fabric fast, if you're wondering.  I haven't set foot in a quilt shop for months, and I've only filled and deleted a cart online once.  So that fabric that came in... Was a prize!  Prairie Moon Quilts is in the third year of the 350 blocks challenge.  I was the January prize winner, and part of the prize was four lovely fat quarters.  I AM behaving, and it is so nice to have new fabric and not pay for it!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Julie in GA said...

Congratulations on your win, and on your fabric fast too. Enjoy the new fabric!

Kate said...

Enjoy your winnings, you are doing so well on using your stash so far this year.

Dar said...

Congrats on your fabric winnings. Yes, I agree that is the best kind of addition to the stash. Good numbers overall.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...