Sunday, March 15, 2015

Stash Report Week #11

IN this week: 1 1/2 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 2 1/2 yards
OUT YTD:  18 3/4 yards

YTD Total: 16 1/4 yards OUT

The numbers took another hit this week, but once again, I didn't buy anything!  My prize-winning streak continued with a package of scraps from Vicki Welsh for her UFO challenge.  I'm estimating they are about a yard and a half.

I had hoped to finish a pair of dresses for the girls but... Yeah.  My life is just a bit of turmoil, mostly good, so sewing time is hard to come by.  I would love to spend an hour or two at the machine, but, alas, there are more pressing (and less fun) required activities. Maybe this week I'll get the dresses done, even if I don't get any of my other goals!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Your numbers are looking great! I wish I were doing as well.

Kate said...

Even with some in, you are stil well in the black. Hope you got your couple of hours last week.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...