Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August Goals

In July, I wanted to...
1.  Focus on pink scraps: trim, applique, Bits and Bobs, and finish the Twinkler Star quilt.  Hurrah!  I finished my Twinkler Star quilt, made a few Bits and Bobs, and finished 7 applique blocks.

2.  Work on a baby strips quilt with Spunky.  She lost interest, but I finished it!

3.  Start on a quilt for Memaw, DH's grandmother.  14 of the 16 blocks are done!

In August, I hope to...
1. Work on grey scraps: trim, last 4 applique, Bits and Bobs, and start on my mom's yellow and grey quilt.

2. Finish the quilt for Memaw.

3. Work on something for my uncle.  I'm not sure what shape it will take!

4.  Ugh.  The mending is piling up,

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on a good July and good luck with your August goals. When do the kids go back to school? DT starts on the 18th.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...