Wednesday, August 3, 2016

August UFO Update

My UFO choices are getting positively slim!  I finished two quilts in July, Twinkler Star and Sea Breeze.  With only 13 left, I'm happy to be dreaming up new projects to start next year.  I've already picked four quilts to use my scraps and hand dyes for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  This month, I hope to finish the quilt for Memaw and the project for Uncle Ron.  If my energy levels and the kids' school schedules allow, I'm looking forward to the applique blocks wrapping up and maybe forming a top this month.

In the meantime, carry on, UFO busters!

"Something Done"
1. Tell It to the Stars (quilting)
2. Stockings (4 of 7)
3. Applique
4. Bits and bobs
5. Odd Fellow
6. Memaw
7. ABC applique
8. Mom's gray and yellow
9. Uncle Ron
10. 

Not Started Yet/On Hold
11. pillow
12. Orphan blocks
13. Scrappy DWR
14. Embroidered pillows

July 1: 15 UFOs
Started: 0
Finished/abandoned: 2
July 31: 13 UFOs

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Mlada said...

You could add: 1. Quilt for Charlie and 2. Placemat for new baby

Kate said...

You've done a great job on UFO busting this year. I feel like a slacker, you have all those little ones and all I have is one that's almost grown. Good luck with your plans for August. Hopefully when the kids get back in school your energy levels will recover a bit and you'll fell more like stitching.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...