Sunday, August 21, 2016

Stash Report Week #34

I realized I've not accounted for the lovely fabric I received from Vicki Welsh a few weeks ago, so there's one yard in.  Fortunately, I finished my Starburst quilt and a stocking, so I'm counting 10 yards out for the week!

I've used 17 spools of thread this year.

IN this week: 1 yard
OUT this week: 10 yards

IN YTD: 64 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 72 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 8 1/2 yards out!

I'm back where I need to be moving out stash.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

I thought that free fabric didn't count!

Kate said...

Congrats on being back in the black!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...