Sunday, October 30, 2016

Stash Report Week #44

I've had no more stash changes, although since I'm quilting this coming week, I'm anticipating a hearty change next week.  I did wipe out another spool of thread, for 23 for the year, and the Assistant finished all her blocks and is eagerly sewing them into rows.  I get to count her finish when it's done even if I can't count her blocks in my block count!  (And I'm grateful I don't have to count her quilts on my UFO list.)

from the room of Zana' Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Dar said...

Now I want to know why you get to count the Assistant's finishes. Is that legal? lol
I think I need an assistant too.

Kate said...

Sounds like you'll have a really good week coming up. If it's your fabric than you get to count it out of the stash, at least that's my thought anyway. Good luck getting your projects to the finished stage this week.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Amused at the thought of your having to count The Assistant's UFO as your own. Whew!! Thank goodness you dodged THAT bullet!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...