Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October UFO Update

I finished 3 UFOs this month: the appliqué quilt, my mom's quilt, and an added mug rug/mini.  I added three projects: the aforementioned mug run/mini, a teacher quilt, and I cut a scrappy quilt for next year.

Active(ish):
1. Tell it to the Stars
2. Stockings (6 of 8)
3. Bits and Bobs
4. Odd Fellows
5. ABC appliqué
6. Placemat for PK
7. Teacher quilt
8. Mini 9s

Not Started Yet/Delayed:
1. Scrappy DWR (I'm collecting fabrics still)
2. Pillow (I don't currently need another, but the fabric was passed from a beloved deceased)
3. Embroidery (I realized I totally lack the skill on this one)
4. Orphan blocks

September 1: 12 UFOs
Finished: 3
Started: 3
September 30: 12 UFOs

I hope to finish ne and will add at least one, so I'm stalled here for the moment.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Kate said...

You've been whittling down your list slowly but surely. Good luck with your planned progress for October.

Mlada said...

I know I'm slow, but I'll totally do embroidery for you.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...