Sunday, February 5, 2017

Grey Spiky Things

For this month's UFO, and therefore this month's slow stitching, I will be working on the quilting on this border, "grey, spiky things."  There are 14 large and 14 small, so I need to finish half this month and the other half may way for another month in the challenge.  I already have four done, so my wild hope is to finish the entire border, thereby freeing up another month for other projects!
from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

P.S. Be sure to check out the weekly Slow Stitching posts.

2 comments:

Robin said...

That teal swirl fabric is fabulous. I noticed you had marked the gray with something orange. What did you use? I love to hand quilt, I hope it's as satisfying for you as it is for me.

Kate said...

Sounds like you've gotten a good start on your goal for this month. Good luck!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...