Wednesday, May 31, 2017

I finished the pillow cases and Spunky's quilt, but I started a new teacher quilt, plans for two placemats, the baby needs name letters, and two weighted blankets.  Gulp!

May 1: 14
Started: 5
Finished: 2
May 31: 17

Project List:
1. Tell it to the Stars
2. Rose appliqué
3. Bits and Bobs
4. Mini 9s
5. Hourglass
6. Garden Party
7. Barn Dance
8. Flying geese
9. Orphan blocks
10. Pillow
11. Scrappy DWR
12. ABC appliqué
13. Millie's Tshirt quilt
14. Placemats
15. P's letters
16. Weighted blanket
17. Weighted blanket

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You got a couple of finishes in with all your starts. Have a great June!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...