Tuesday, April 3, 2018

April Goals

In March, I wanted to...
1. Keep using scraps: trim, 16-patches, Stained Glass Stars, churn dash, and hexagons.  All but the 16-patches.

2.  Finish the Tshirt quilt.  Yes.

3.  UFO #8, a baby quilt from a few fat quarters and some supplemental fabric.  Yes.

4.  Finish the dragon quilt, as Q has a birthday in early April.  Alas, no.  It is basted and in a pathetic heap on the floor.  It will be a while before my hand will be strong enough to quilt again.

5.  Sew some clothes with/for the Assistant and my sister.  Half done.  Handed over to my mom.

6.  Mending.  Oh, how I dislike mending, but it’s filling the end of my ironing board!  Done!

In April, I would be thrilled to...
1.  Sew some yellow scraps.  Maybe cut a few.  Baby steps.

2.  Sew my red, white, and blue triangles into block rows.  If I can hold pins by the end of the month, maybe I can have completed blocks!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on a great March! Good luck with April goals. Seems like you've picked some reasonable ones.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...