Sunday, April 15, 2018

Stash Report Weeks #14-16

Oops!  Sundays have been getting away from me since the accident.  I’ve been shopping sales and flagrantly ignoring my goal to use twice what I buy this year.  My fabric pieces are rewards for properly doing all my physical therapy each day.

Once I have the hand strength, I do have a large quilt to quilt and finish, so my numbers aren’t too badly in the dumper.

IN this week: 25 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 25 yards
OUT YTD: 23 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 1 1/4 yards IN

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Petting fabric is great for healing and dealing with stress. (I'm sure there is no medical book that says that, but it has to be true don't you think?)

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...