Tuesday, May 29, 2018

June UFO List

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. 9 patches and stars
5. Dragon
6.  Hand pieced hexagons
7.  Christmas Jared takes a Wife
8. Stained Glass Stars
9. 16 patches
10.  Churn dashes

May 1: 11 projects
Started: 0
Finished: 1
May 31: 10 projects

This month, I finally finished a quilt!  It’s a small 30” baby quilt, but the important parts are the ability to work safety pins as well as hand finish the binding!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

P.S. Is it something about the new EU security settings that has robbed me of the ability to get comments in my email?  I’ve checked my blogger settings and they are the same, so I’m still looking for an answer!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on getting one quilt off the UFO list. How many have you finished for the year?

About the loss of emailed comments from Blogger, there was a comment from a Blogger employee on the Blogger Help Forum that they are "tweaking" the email tools and hope to have the problem solved within the next week. I can't find any other response from Blogger about the issue. There is a work around that will get the comments to your email. If you add a comment to your blog post and click the "Email follow-up comments to XXXXX email", any comments will show up in your email. The drawback to this is that they show up as "no reply comments". So to reply to them, you'll either have to pull an email address from a previous comment or access it from their blogger profile. I've heard this work around doesn't work for everyone. I tried it and it's working for me.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...