Sunday, May 27, 2018

Stash Report Week #22

So, it’s been a while.  I wasn’t shopping, nor was I finishing, so I lost the interest in my stash reports. This week, there are changes!

IN this week: 14 yards
OUT this week: 2 yards

IN YTD: 61 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 25 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 35 1/2 yards IN

10 spools of thread finished this year.

I have high hopes of two quilt finishes by the end of June, since the dragon quilt is basted and I’m quickly whipping out the blocks for the Christmas quilt.  Off to sleep now, so I can pull weeds in the morning and find time to sew in the afternoon!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Now that you can quilt again, those stash out numbers will go up quickly.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...