Friday, May 4, 2018

UFO Challenge Update

Ah, my UFO project list!  I had such glorious plans for 12 lovely quilts to be finished before the end of the year.  Unfortunately, the tractor accident and subsequent surgery have derailed me.

I had adapted the assigned UFO to a smaller, already prepped project.  The triangles were leftover from a quilt for DH’s Memaw.  I managed to finish the flimsy and gather batting and backing.  Regretfully, safety pins for basting are not a part of my current skill set, so that’s as far as I got for April.

I’ll be seeing how far I can get on another already cut quilt project for this month, since the drawn number doesn’t even have fabric pulled, and I can’t do that much cutting (yet).  Wish me luck!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sorry you are still operating in de-railed mode. At least you are still making progress, even it's not what you planned. Hopefully you can do more this month.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...