Thursday, August 2, 2018

August UFO List

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. 9 patches and stars
5.  Hand pieced hexagons
6. Stained Glass Stars
7. 16 patches
8. Churn dash block
9. Rainbow Log Cabin
10. Aprons
July 1: 9 projects
Started: 3
Finished: 2
July 31: 10 projects

This month, I finished my Christmas Jared Takes a Wife/Blackford Beauty quilt as well as a new ironing board cover.  I started the ironing board, a log cabin baby quilt, and aprons.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Theoketos said...

Awesome work! How do you get it all done?

Kate said...

Really good progress last month. Hopefully you'll knock out a couple more this month. The kiddos go back to school soon. Does that help or hurt the sewing time?

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...