Wednesday, January 30, 2019

February UFO List

Somehow, I failed to do all my regular posts at the beginning of January, which I blame on bronchitis.  Let’s begin again, shall we?

January 1: 7 projects
Started: 4
Finished: 1
January 31: 10 projects

I’d like to keep to 10 projects for the year, but since we’re at the beginning of the year and that means  lots of scrappy new starts, I won’t get flustered if I have more for a while.

I finished Miss G’s pink quilt.

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. 9 patches and stars
5. King sized 16 patch
6. Hand pieced hexagons
7. Great Granny Squared
8. Garden Mosaic
9. Lepidoptera
10. Thomas pixelated

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.



No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...