Saturday, January 26, 2019

Rainbow Scrap Challenge: Red Sewing

Nearly the end of the red scraps, but here I am!  I made my four Tiny Tuesday blocks and framed them in a pale gray.  I should have enough of it to frame all my blocks for the year.

The rest of the blocks on my design wall are for the Garden Mosaic Pattern.  I have other red 2" scraps still, but the fabrics were getting too repetitious, so I called it good here.

The rest of my sewing time has been busy with a new quilt for JoJo, which I'll show in a week or two.  It has lots of tiny pieces and takes all my concentration, but it's proceeding nicely,

Be sure to check out all the other red scraps and projects this week!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

9 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I love your Garden Mosaic blocks! I will be making more of those this weekend.

Julierose said...

Nice variety of blocks you've chosen for RSC this year--it will be interesting to see them all come together--I didn't join in this year as I have WAY TOO MANY WIPS to finish up....
hugs, Julierose

quiltingbydawn said...

Great Garden Mosaic Quilt! It is looking fabulous!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your four RED blocks for Tiny Tuesday turned out great!! It's nice to see that you made progress on your Garden Mosaic quilt, too. I can't WAIT to see JoJo's new quilt!! Best of luck finding time for that one.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your Garden Mosaic blocks are really piling up! You've got a great start on that project. It's fun to see your Tiny Tuesday blocks, too!

Pamela Arbour said...

Just love seeing all the sea of reds!

scraphappy said...

Your Tiny Tuesday blocks are just lovely. Perfect grey for the background.

Auntie Em said...

Your little blocks are a great choice to use up even the smallest of scraps.

Birthe Marie said...

All your red scrappy blocks are so lovely! :-)

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...