Tuesday, April 2, 2019

April Goals

In March, I hoped to...
1.  Make my St. Patrick’s Day quilt.  Done, by the skin of my teeth!

2.  Given time, start my bees quilt.  Yes.

3.  Catch up on mending.  Yes, although as of today I already have new mending for a new pile!

4.  Scraps:  trim, make Garden Mosaic blocks, Great Granny Squared blocks, the Tiny Tuesday sampler blocks, two Lepidoptera blocks, and 16-patches in green.  All done.

In April, I would like to...
1.  Finish a Sister’s Choice quilt using my bee fabrics.

2.  Given time, start an Irish chain in very soothing blue greens.

3.  Scraps: trim up the bucket (it’s full this month), and in aqua make Garden Mosaic blocks, Great Granny Squared blocks, the Tiny Tuesday sampler blocks, one large Lepidoptera block, and 16-patches in aqua and blue.  I don’t have a lot of separate blue scraps, so I think I’ll try to use them all this month.  The pile is smaller than the greens of last month.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on a successful March and good luck with your plans for April.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...