Monday, April 1, 2019

March Block Count

This month was another productive month, partly because the color of scraps I was trying to use up is one I have in abundance!

My added blocks for the month were...
6 Great Granny Squared
88 Garden Mosaic Blocks
2 Lepidoptera blocks
4 Tiny Tuesday blocks
120 blocks for a St. Patrick’s Quilt
76 16-patches
... for a total of 276 new blocks for March.  Added to my previous total of 223, and I now have 519 blocks for the year!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that's a good way to keep track of your quilts!

Kate said...

That's a lot of blocks!

Stash Report Week #25 and 15 Minutes

 I bought fabric from Vicki since she’s closing down her dyeing business.  Since I waited this week to open it, I haven’t counted yet.  It’s...