Sunday, March 31, 2019

Stash Report Week #12

Woohoo!  I stalled all day in writing this post in hopes that I would finish the binding on my latest quilt before bed tonight.  Fortunately, I managed it despite multiple delays and distractions.  Ordinarily, I would save a Sunday finish for the next week’s report, but I want this included in March, so here goes...

IN this week: 14 yards
OUT this week: 12 yards

IN YTD: 36 yards
OUT YTD: 39 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 3 1/4 yards OUT

I did narrow my margin of success, but I bought three larger pieces for backings.  I don’t anticipate any shopping in April, so I should manage my goal of 10 yards out by the end of the month with little trouble.  This week will be all about cutting fabrics to get set for sewing up a storm over the rest of the month.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Great! Congratulations on your finish and your success this quarter.

Kate said...

Congrats on being back in the black for your stash usage. You've done pretty well on that front the last couple of years and it looks like you've gotten off to a good start this year.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...