Sunday, March 3, 2019

Stash Report Week #9

Monday, I finished the quilting on my pixelated Thomas quilt, and since the binding was already done, that means I get to count all the yardage out this week!  I’m particularly happy about this as it means I made my goal of 5 yards out for the first two month of the year, to help me reach my goal of 30 yards out for the year.  My cart is full of fabric, so I really should have all the fabric I need for the year.  Shopping at the end of the year for special things will be fine, but I must make space first.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 17 yards

IN YTD: 22 yards
OUT YTD: 27 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 5 1/4 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...