Monday, October 9, 2023

October Goals

 September Goals:

1. Scraps: trim, continue hexagon assembly, finish teal boxes, and finish the 16 patch quilt.  The 16 patch quilt is basted.  Everything else is done.

2. Finish my yeouijumun.  Finished for now.  I will add bakjwi, but that will be a later project.

3.  Work on the star quilt.  I have six blocks left.

4.  Mending.  Done.

5.  The Assistant cut out a pinafore and I should sew it up.  It won’t take long, just a bit of concentration.  Done.  She doesn’t love it, but I learned plenty.

October Goals:

My head is too full of anxiety, I’m trying to not add anything to my list but instead complete a few things.
1. Scraps: trim, hexagon assembly, brown/tan16 patches, maybe some box blocks.  Definitely finish the 16 patch picnic quilt.

2. Assembly the star quilt and baste for quilting.

3. A friend has cancer.  She needs a quilt.

4.  If all that is DONE, I would like to start on my large jogakbo, an illusion quilt,  or a New York Beauty quilt.  Something challenging.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You had a good September, hopefully October will be as good. Hopefully the friend with cancer has a good prognosis and you have a chance to chill a bit this month.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...