Sunday, October 22, 2023

Stash Report Week #42 and 15 Minutes

 I just keep stitching.  I have the last bit of one star and two more flowers to stitch on my hexagon quilt before I get to work on straightening the edges.  294 days straight of hand sewing!

The binding on the picnic quilt is all done!  I’m relieved to have a finish.  I’m back at my goal of using twice what I purchase this year.  I have a backing already for the next big quilt but I’m not so sure about the smaller one.  I hope to find pieces I can make work!  I have a bag to make for my SiL also, and I think that might be a good small project for the week.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 8 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 44 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 90 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 46 1/4 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Great metrics so far this year. Finding time to hand stitch every day is really an accomplishment. Hope you are feeling much better.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...