Sunday, October 8, 2023

Stash Report Week #40 and 15 Minutes

 Alas, the stash report is dull and unchanged this week.  I do have my “picnic blanket” basted, so maybe by next Sunday?

I unfortunately have a sick child and a week full of medical appointments again, so we shall see.

I have faithfully hand stitched every day this year.  The hexagon quilt has a one row and one star left to attach before I need to cut and prep for the edges.    Isn’t it funny how things can move simultaneously faster and slower than we thought they would?  I didn’t think I would have the top so close to complete after the first week or two of assembly, but when I first started assembly, I really thought I would complete it in a few short weeks.  Ha!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.


1 comment:

Kate said...

Projects seem to move at their own speed sometimes. Sorry you have a sick kiddo, hopefully it's nothing serious and they are already doing much better.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...