Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stash Report Week #13

Almost a 1/4 of the way through the year - I still have a lot to do!

This week I finished:
A pair of pants for the Screamer to wear under her Easter dress.  She wore them outside and promptly had an accident in them.  At least I know she likes them!  (I won't count this fabric out until I have all the Easter things done.)  I also made a vest for Bear Cub Q, but despite the pattern's assurances, it was SIGNIFICANTLY too small, so I will be making a larger one.

 The pink and green blocks are a top, now basted and hand quilting started.  You can see, particularly with the dark green fabric, that the Assistant rearranged after I had laid out the rows, so lots of things line up that I didn't intend to have in a line.

My version of "Making Ends Meet" is a top.  Woo-hoo!  I love it, despite the sizing issue caused by the Assistant adjusting my needle position, unbeknownst to me.  She's been a good assistant this week, can't you tell?  (pattern: Making Ends Meet by Judy Laquidara)





IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 139 3/4 yards

OUT this week: 1 yard
OUT YTD: 24 3/4 yards

YTD Totals: 115 yards IN

Check out the other stash reports on Judy's blog.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

6 comments:

Alzbeta said...

My favorite is the blue quilt on your bed - it turned out beautifully! I also think the pink and green quilt is just perfect. You are so talented!

Tamera said...

I love that little bright quilt! How happy it looks!

Jo said...

Your Making Ends Meet is nice. I am doing a great debate with mine right now. Being you've made yours how about hoping over there and giving me some advice.

Tiffaney said...

love the colors of your making ends meet. That quilt is on my todo list.

Kathy said...

I love your Making Ends Meet!

MWalker said...

I love the shades of blue in your Making Ends Meet. It is just beautiful!

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...